Friday, August 30, 2013

#MapSAR and Disaster Response in Australia

Well I am down here in Australia and enjoying my time meeting with Public Safety agencies around the Country. My first stop is in Sydney to meet with Esri Australia and some New South Wales personnel interested in using GIS and ArcGIS Online for Bushfires and Missing Person searches. Next stop is Melbourne for the Australasian Fire and Emergency Service Authorities Council meeting. Then on Friday I am headed to Brisbane for Ozri 2013 to meet with GIS users that support emergency management agencies in Australia.

Check out my map to stay updated!



View Larger Map

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time here in Aus. Unfortunately I will not get the opportunity to catch up with you but I am sure there will stories of your exploits that will follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps next time! Will anyone from MAPS be going to AFAC or Ozri that you know of?

    ReplyDelete